This is easy and delicious! These shrimp are great with steak, but for a special occasion, brush the sauce on lobster tails and grill. —Sheryl Shenberger, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Buttery Grilled Shrimp Recipe photo by Taste of HomeNext Recipe
Our 110 Best Summer Grilling Recipes
- Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- Makes8 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup. Thread shrimp onto 8 metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat 3-5 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting occasionally with butter mixture. Remove from grill; brush with reserved butter mixture.
1 skewer: 201 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.Originally published as Grilled Shrimp in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009