WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MARTINIservings: 1 cocktail | prep time: 10 mins
Cheers to another holiday season! Today we’re shaking up this gorgeous White Chocolate Peppermint Martini. It’s a deliciously sweet and creamy cocktail with a peppermint twist.INGREDIENTS
- 1.5 ounces white chocolate liqueur (Godiva)
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce creme de cacao (clear/white)
- 1 ounce half and half
- .5 ounce peppermint schnapps
- White chocolate syrup and crushed peppermints to garnish
- Begin by preparing your martini glass. Rim the edge of the glass with white chocolate syrup; then dip it into crushed peppermint candies or crushed candy canes. Set glass aside.
- Add the white chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, half and half, and peppermint schnapps to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and then strain into your prepared martini glass.
Leave a comment if you’ve tried this one. It’s one of my favorites! Watch out for more great recipes.
Good and Evil COCKTAILS!
Liven up you Halloween parties this year with these little “zingers!” Ghoules and Gobblins will never look better and remember to leave a “comment” and add your favorite cocktail!
“Eat, drink and be SCARY!“
Spiced Pumpkin Cocktail:-
2 liter cream soda
1 bottle whipped vodka (750 ml)
1/2 gal. pumpkin ice cream
Combine cream soda and vodka in a punch bowl.
Top with scoops of pumpkin ice cream. As it melts, it will create a frothy, foamy head to the drink.
1 bottle cranberry juice
1 c. orange juice
2 c. vodka
2 c. sprite
orange and lemon slices, for garnish
- Combine cranberry juice, orange juice and vodka in a punch bowl, then top with Sprite.
- Garnish with orange and lemon slices and serve chilled.
GOOD AND EVIL COCKTAIL!!
1 oz. vodka
1 oz. ApplePucker
1 oz. Midori
1 oz. triple sec
1 handful ice
lemon slice, for garnish
- Combine vodka, ApplePucker, Midori, and Triple Sec in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass, then top with pineapple juice and Sierra Mist. Garnish with a slice of lemon (optional).
Drink responsibly and enjoy the coming months festivities.
More great receipies and cocktails to come. Please watch this space!
BOO at the ZOO!!
Things to do in the Bronx for November.
City Island Theater Group.
http://www.cityislandtheatergroup.com Continue reading “City Island Theater Group.”