WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MARTINIservings: 1 cocktail | prep time: 10 mins
Cheers to another holiday season! Today we’re shaking up this gorgeous White Chocolate Peppermint Martini. It’s a deliciously sweet and creamy cocktail with a peppermint twist.INGREDIENTS
- 1.5 ounces white chocolate liqueur (Godiva)
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce creme de cacao (clear/white)
- 1 ounce half and half
- .5 ounce peppermint schnapps
- White chocolate syrup and crushed peppermints to garnish
- Begin by preparing your martini glass. Rim the edge of the glass with white chocolate syrup; then dip it into crushed peppermint candies or crushed candy canes. Set glass aside.
- Add the white chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, half and half, and peppermint schnapps to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and then strain into your prepared martini glass.
Leave a comment if you’ve tried this one. It’s one of my favorites! Watch out for more great recipes.
- Combine cranberry juice, orange juice and vodka in a punch bowl, then top with Sprite.
- Garnish with orange and lemon slices and serve chilled.
GOOD AND EVIL COCKTAIL!!
- Combine vodka, ApplePucker, Midori, and Triple Sec in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass, then top with pineapple juice and Sierra Mist. Garnish with a slice of lemon (optional).
Drink responsibly and enjoy the coming months festivities.
More great receipies and cocktails to come. Please watch this space!
WEEKENDS SEPTEMBER 29 – OCTOBER 28 PLUS MONDAY – Check Bronx Zoo website for more info!
ENJOY and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
http://www.cityislandtheatergroup.com Continue reading “City Island Theater Group.”