WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MARTINIservings: 1 cocktail | prep time: 10 mins
Cheers to another holiday season! Today we’re shaking up this gorgeous White Chocolate Peppermint Martini. It’s a deliciously sweet and creamy cocktail with a peppermint twist.INGREDIENTS
- 1.5 ounces white chocolate liqueur (Godiva)
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce creme de cacao (clear/white)
- 1 ounce half and half
- .5 ounce peppermint schnapps
- White chocolate syrup and crushed peppermints to garnish
- Begin by preparing your martini glass. Rim the edge of the glass with white chocolate syrup; then dip it into crushed peppermint candies or crushed candy canes. Set glass aside.
- Add the white chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, half and half, and peppermint schnapps to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and then strain into your prepared martini glass.
Leave a comment if you’ve tried this one. It’s one of my favorites! Watch out for more great recipes.