This is easy and delicious! These shrimp are great with steak, but for a special occasion, brush the sauce on lobster tails and grill. —Sheryl Shenberger, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Buttery Grilled Shrimp Recipe photo by Taste of HomeNext Recipe
- Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- Makes8 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup. Thread shrimp onto 8 metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat 3-5 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting occasionally with butter mixture. Remove from grill; brush with reserved butter mixture.
1 skewer: 201 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.Originally published as Grilled Shrimp in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009